Dispenser FD I for AdBlue® (railway)
Dispenser for the delivery of aqueous urea solution AUS 32 (AdBlue®) according to DIN 70070 for diesel-powered rail vehicles.
gaugeable according to MID
The FD I can be delivered in gauged/calibrated or non-gauged version.
The FD I series has been kept in a functional design. It impresses with its sturdy construction and compact dimensions:
- Base frame and base made of stainless steel
- Isolated sandwich construction.
- Thermostat-controlled FLACOVENT heating system also for nozzle and hose
- Brush cover for dispensing hose
- Ambient temperature: -15 ° C to + 35 ° C
- Dimensions: approx. 1,614 x 528 x 678 mm (H x W x D)
- Colors: Housing in traffic white (RAL 9016), other RAL colors on request
- Oval wheel measuring unit with pulse generator
- Overfill protection 24V with GWG connector module
- Hose reel with 3 m tank hose
- Dry clutch with handle
- Emergency stop button