Dispenser for sales of AdBlue® according to DIN 70070 / ISO 22241
Frame and base made of stainless steel. Insulated housing.
The FLACO FD II dispenser has a modular design. Dispensing technology and display are fitted in a pleasant housing.
Advantages at a glance:
- Can be combined with any approved tank
- Minimal space requirement
- Proven technology designed for the special requirements of AdBlue®
- Insulated stainless steel wall construction
- Open design to the fuel nozzle, easy to grab
- Available in calibrated version (MID) as well as non-MID version
- Easy and fast installation
- Base frame for permanently safe standing
- Inclusion of controls and instruments for tanks possible
The dispensers of the FD series can be combined with any approved tank. All dispensers of the FD II to FD IV series can be designed for dispensing on one or both sides as well as for calibrated or non-calibratable dispensing.
Thanks to the compact design of the dispensers, they can be easily integrated into existing pump islands. Painting can be carried out according to your wishes.
AdBlue® freezes at temperatures below -11°C. Therefore, FD dispensers have strong insulation and thermostat-controlled heating. A cleverly guided warm air curtain protects the nozzle and delivery hose. This allows you to
safely supply your customers with AdBlue® even at icy temperatures.
Easy to install
The systems are delivered ready for connection and can therefore be easily commissioned. For long-term stability, foundation frames with recesses for pipes and cables are available.
Room for more
Depending on the model, dispensers of the FD series have space for accessories for the storage tank (e.g. filling and venting connection or safety devices).
Of course, FLACO also offers accessories for the dispensers:
- Safety devices
- wheel deflectors
- foundation frames
- telemetry for tank