FD I (evo) ATEX is a dispenser for the retail dispensing of AdBlue® in range of petrol, where ATEX conformity is required.
Base frame and base pan made of stainless steel. Insulated curtain steel plates and access panels. FLACO dispensers have a modular design. Conveyor technology, dispensing and display are accommodated in attractive housings.
All models are available in MID calibrated version for retail use and a non-calibratable versions.
Advantages at a glance:
- Can be combined with any approved tank
- Multi dispenser with up to 4 filling points per dispenser
- Minimum required space
- Proven technology designed to meet the special requirements of AdBlue®
- Insulated stainless steel wall mounting
- Easy access to the nozzle
- Available in a calibrated version (MID) as well as a non-calibratable version
- Simple and quick installation
- Foundation frame for permanent stability
- Accommodation of accessories for storage tank possible
The dispensers of the FD series can be combined with any approved tank. All dispensers of the FD II to FD IV series can be designed for dispensing on one or both sides as well as for calibrated or non-calibratable dispensing.
Thanks to the compact design of the dispensers, they can be easily integrated into existing pump islands. Painting can be carried out according to your wishes.
AdBlue® freezes at temperatures below -11°C. Therefore, FD dispensers have strong insulation and thermostat-controlled heating. A cleverly guided warm air curtain protects the nozzle and delivery hose. This allows you to
safely supply your customers with AdBlue® even at icy temperatures.
Easy to install
The systems are delivered ready for connection and can therefore be easily commissioned. For long-term stability, foundation frames with recesses for pipes and cables are available.
Room for more
Depending on the model, dispensers of the FD series have space for accessories for the storage tank (e.g. filling and venting connection or safety devices).
Of course, FLACO also offers accessories for the dispensers:
- Safety devices
- wheel deflectors
- foundation frames
- telemetry for tank